Internal Communication Podcasts
Take internal communications beyond the intranet by creating a branded internal podcast.
Internal podcasts are already being utilised by brands including PwC, Shopify, Dropbox and American Airlines and are fast becoming the number 1 way to engage employees within a company.
Using a podcast as an internal comms channel has many benefits:
- Easily accessed from anywhere – great for a hybrid or remote workforce
- Screenless and convenient – employees can listen at their desk, or on phones, without a distracting video
- Form connections – connect with employees in an engaging way by giving company information a voice
- Inspire with stories – guests and employees can share stories and inspiration to the wider company community
- Onboarding made easy – podcast series can supplement the onboarding process
- Reinforce a positive company culture – foster an inclusive culture by featuring a wider range of voices from within the company
- Support and resources – Afternoon Sport Group can provide the production tools and resources to launch and grow your company podcast
For more information get in touch below.